Monday, January 21, 2013

Little Red Bracelet


It's "food" for thought! What my red bracelet represents can be described as a self-nurturing attachment. It has a deeper meaning (maybe an addiction). One that I still crave. I have Ana nostalgia overload. Some days I am just not strong enough to do it and that makes me want to walk in front of a bus (not really). The days I am "Ana" - I can control the world. When I wear my little red bracelet - I feel powerful and when I see others with a red bracelet and I feel their pain and struggle. When I see blue I know that is for "Mia" (bulmia that is) and I understand as well. It is some strange fucked up sisterhood.

This is my old bracelet (not my favorite because the color wasn't the true red).

And the dragonfly also has significant meaning as well and so I have a dragonfly tattoo - I literally carry "Ana" with me everywhere I go. (it was healing)


The other tattoo - each leaf represented ten pounds that I had lost (at that time) and my daughters name.


No comments:

Post a Comment